Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new Canadian currency online collector car auction site
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ninetwodigits
Hi Guys. Dave C. here, I posted a pic of my 914 in an effort to jog your memory, especially for those who attended those great events in 2019 - at Mosport and the Concours. (thanks again @14carrot and other organizers!)
For those who haven't heard, I wanted to pump up my new site.
Selling my 996 on BaT last year made me realize that there is a market for a Canadian currency collector car auction site - people don't like transacting cross-border or red tape. So, I decided to launch one. Auctions start next month but the initial site is up and will be building up toward the first auction items. Details as on the site. Please have a look. Better yet, please register. Better still, please tell your car lover friends about it.

https://collectorcarcanada.ca/

Click to view attachment
ninetwodigits
I got John's user name wrong.. thanks again @14carrot
stickyfingers
Nice - I just joined the site. Looking forward to seeing this become successful and you're right because a proper CDN site is needed.
ninetwodigits
QUOTE(stickyfingers @ Apr 29 2021, 11:04 AM) *

Nice - I just joined the site. Looking forward to seeing this become successful and you're right because a proper CDN site is needed.

@stickyfingers - thank you for being so supportive!
PanelBilly
Registered but when I clicked on the email to confirm, got an error message.
ninetwodigits
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Apr 29 2021, 09:21 PM) *

Registered but when I clicked on the email to confirm, got an error message.

@PanelBilly - Thanks for registering. I checked with the I.T. team and your registration is active. See you on the site!

https://collectorcarcanada.ca/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.