Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: bumper rubber covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
andreic
I have a 1972 1.7L 914, and the rubber tops of my bumpers have deteriorated badly, both in the back and in the front. Does anyone have some used ones for sale, in good condition? I don't need these to be in perfect condition, car is a nice daily driver, not a restoration candidate. But they should be without major cracks or parts missing.

I am in Zip code 53705, for figuring out shipping costs.

Thanks.
porsche914_73
QUOTE(andreic @ Apr 30 2021, 06:23 PM) *

I have a 1972 1.7L 914, and the rubber tops of my bumpers have deteriorated badly, both in the back and in the front. Does anyone have some used ones for sale, in good condition? I don't need these to be in perfect condition, car is a nice daily driver, not a restoration candidate. But they should be without major cracks or parts missing.

I am in Zip code 53705, for figuring out shipping costs.

Thanks.

I've been down this road before and after buying multiple used bumper trim$$, finally bit the bullet and bought the 914rubber units. Mine is no concours queen either but made a huge difference and in retrospect, should've bought them from the beginning.

https://914rubber.com/front-and-rear-bumper...for-porsche-914

Maybe some smart guy will come up with a more affordable fiberglass replacement for us non-concours car owners?

HTH
GeorgeKopf
Somebody at Carlisle was selling a NOS set of front and back bumper rubber covers for $1200. For that price, I'd rather buy the stainless steel ones from 914Rubber.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.