Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not a 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Puebloswatcop
Well it not another 914 but I got a new toy in the garage and its almost as fun...1925 Ford model T roadster.....Really fun to drive.
Click to view attachment piratenanner.gif
Tom_T
Congratz!

It reminds me of the `32 Ford rumble seat roadster hot rod that I helped my uncle build when I was a kid! 327, 4 bbl, Vette indy rear end/suspension, etc. Scary fast! new_shocked.gif

I know where you'll be this weekend! driving.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Root_Werks
Well that'll turn some heads! Nice score!
boxstr
These are all fun cars. Hers a couple that I have owned. 1931 roadster pickup, and a 1929 roadster pickup.
Craig at hot rod camp
Puebloswatcop
QUOTE(boxstr @ Apr 30 2021, 08:06 PM) *

These are all fun cars. Hers a couple that I have owned. 1931 roadster pickup, and a 1929 roadster pickup.
Craig at hot rod camp

SWEET, they are fun aren't they.....
PanelBilly
Always wanted to drive one but never have. What’s it like?
Andyrew
I've been looking for a 4 person hot rod/classic to fit my family and was extremely surprised how affordable the roadsters were getting. You can get a really trick car for a surprisingly low amount of money... Looks like the dollars are going towards later model cars.

This is a fantastic looking car!! Congrats!
rgalla9146
Me too !
'32 Ford Roadster, steel body, hot flathead V8, Halibrand quickchange rearend,
etc.etc.
Camaro Mike
Who would have thought? Me too, '29 Ford steel body, Olds Quad 4, 5 speed, and a Halibrand QC

Click to view attachment
ClayPerrine
Not a hot rod.... Stock.

Click to view attachment

But I have autocrossed it. Betty and I will autocross anything..... :-D

Clay
Tdskip
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ May 2 2021, 09:16 AM) *

^^^^^
We have a best comment of the day winner.
VegasRacer

My 1929 Ford. busted_cop.gif Powered by Jim Beam. beer3.gif

Click to view attachment
mmichalik
So I am thinking about selling my 76 BMW 2002 and building a 32 ford with my dad. I don't feel so bad now. smile.gif Felt like I was selling out a bit.
KELTY360
QUOTE(mmichalik @ May 3 2021, 10:43 AM) *

So I am thinking about selling my 76 BMW 2002 and building a 32 ford with my dad. I don't feel so bad now. smile.gif Felt like I was selling out a bit.

That's a worthwhile idea. I had a '76 2002 years ago. Great car, but I'd swap it for a '32 Ford project anytime. Just make sure you put a Ford engine in it. Flatheads rock! aktion035.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Tdskip @ May 2 2021, 05:14 PM) *

^^^^^

Not kidding.... Here is Betty (And a few friends) flogging my Dad's concurs 55 Bel Air convertible on the AX course.

Click to view attachment

My Dad loved to tell his friends about his daughter in law that raced his car. They didn't believe him. He left the tech sticker on the car for years after that just so he could prove it to them.

Clay
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ May 3 2021, 04:49 PM) *

QUOTE(Tdskip @ May 2 2021, 05:14 PM) *

^^^^^

Not kidding.... Here is Betty (And a few friends) flogging my Dad's concurs 55 Bel Air convertible on the AX course.

Click to view attachment

My Dad loved to tell his friends about his daughter in law that raced his car. They didn't believe him. He left the tech sticker on the car for years after that just so he could prove it to them.

Clay

lol-2.gif
mmichalik
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ May 3 2021, 11:26 AM) *

QUOTE(mmichalik @ May 3 2021, 10:43 AM) *

That's a worthwhile idea. I had a '76 2002 years ago. Great car, but I'd swap it for a '32 Ford project anytime. Just make sure you put a Ford engine in it. Flatheads rock! aktion035.gif

Absolutely. That is the one requirement of the build. @kelty360
9146GUY
I knew somebody would start something like this.....

Click to view attachment

34 Ford Cabriolet. 944 seats, 350 Chevy now. Building a Flathead now to put in it.
Unobtanium-inc
Every collection needs something 'Merican!
KELTY360
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ May 4 2021, 09:44 AM) *

Every collection needs something 'Merican!

Hey, I had one of those! Mustang 2+2 is a great car but I traded mine in on an even better one.......a brand new ‘73 914.
Puebloswatcop
Well I am glad to know that I am not the only other 914er that likes to play with hot rods too. drunk.gif was hesitant to post it at first but wanted to share with y'all. Now I am glad I did.
Justinp71
My dad has quite a collection of hot rods with the oldest being a 32' chevy hot rod, next a 46' chevy truck. I've had a few 70's cars and trucks. I would still have a 70's chevy in the stable if I had the space... love that v8 grumble!

SKL1
Just saw a Lincoln Zephyr this AM- had a flathead V12!! Never had seen one before!!
wonkipop
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ May 1 2021, 05:50 PM) *

Me too !
'32 Ford Roadster, steel body, hot flathead V8, Halibrand quickchange rearend,
etc.etc.

^ thats pretty good.

making what to get a hot rod.
all these rods you guys have could de-rail my ambition to have a stock model T in the garage. and filling my head with thoughts of auto-Xing it.

Puebloswatcop
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ May 5 2021, 11:03 AM) *

My dad has quite a collection of hot rods with the oldest being a 32' chevy hot rod, next a 46' chevy truck. I've had a few 70's cars and trucks. I would still have a 70's chevy in the stable if I had the space... love that v8 grumble!

Really love the little driver behind the wheel
Justinp71
QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ May 7 2021, 06:14 AM) *

QUOTE(Justinp71 @ May 5 2021, 11:03 AM) *

Really love the little driver behind the wheel

That's my son, he loves anything with wheels biggrin.gif . Wonder where he got that from...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.