Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Swap Meet May 15th Temple TX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Morrie
Hope posting this here is okay. No skin in the game other than having a space there and selling some parts. Swap meets don't come up too often in Texas, so I thought I would just stick this here for awareness.

Click to view attachment
bretth
I know where that is. I may have go check it out.
Morrie
QUOTE(bretth @ May 3 2021, 10:54 AM) *

I know where that is. I may have go check it out.

Cool. If nothing else, take the opportunity to meet Julian and see Werks 11. He is a 914 fan (his first car, a teener, sits in the back of the warehouse to this day). Personally, I have several bins of 914 smalls, and a set of 5 Mahle wheels that will be there- for 914 stuff anyway. Also hoping to move some 911, 912, and 944 stuff that has been lurking around my place for too long.
ClayPerrine
I am seriously thinking about going. It is only 2 hours for me to drive there. We used to AX at Coppeas Cove back in the 90s when they still had Rabbit Fest. So I know how far it is.

We could have a meetup for 914World members.

Clay
bandjoey
Thinking I'll be there at 10am. Looking at the Werks pictures, it's a cool Porsche shop that I didn't know was there until now.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Werks+11/...33;4d-97.344058
aharder
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ May 3 2021, 02:04 PM) *

I am seriously thinking about going. It is only 2 hours for me to drive there. We used to AX at Coppeas Cove back in the 90s when they still had Rabbit Fest. So I know how far it is.

We could have a meetup for 914World members.

Clay
QUOTE(bandjoey @ May 12 2021, 05:37 PM) *

Thinking I'll be there at 10am. Looking at the Werks pictures, it's a cool Porsche shop that I didn't know was there until now.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Werks+11/...33;4d-97.344058

I didn't realize it's only 2 hours from Dallas. Going to see if I can't get there also.
TX914
I'm going to try to swing by early. Hope to meet some of you. beerchug.gif
ClayPerrine
We will be there. We will be driving a Maroon GMC Envoy with my name on the license plates.

And we will have lots of parts for sale! Come buy stuff so I don't have to haul it home.

Clay
Cornerlot
We just relocated to New Braunfels, 2 hrs south. I'll drive up to check it out.
bandjoey
icon_bump.gif
ClayPerrine
SUV is loaded with lots of junk valuable used Porsche parts. Leaving out early in the AM.

Come see us and buy my stromberg.gif Or just sit around and talk 914s....

Clay

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.