Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lots of 914 racers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gereed75
The VRG Jefferson 500 at Summit Point is coming up on May 13th weekend. Looks like no less than 13 914's, both 4 and 6's are signed up.

Not my group but I will get to be on track with them in Sundays Enduro. Come on out !
BillJ
Will be sorry to miss this!
Unobtanium-inc
I was there last weekend, this was behind Summit Point.
BillJ
is that you towing it out of there?
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(BillJ @ May 4 2021, 10:01 AM) *

is that you towing it out of there?

Yes, it's back at Unobtanium HQ now.
BillJ
great stuff. That's got some patina on it smile.gif
PCH
New tires and you should be good to go.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(PCH @ May 4 2021, 11:41 AM) *

New tires and you should be good to go.

It's rougher from the back.
gereed75
Got back from event yesterday. There were indeed a bunch of 914’s running. I got to look at most of them and had time to chat with a few owners.

Finally got to run with several in Sunday’s Enduro session that combined my run group with theirs. Had big fun on track running/racing laps with several of them, passing and being passed.

In particular spent several laps dicing with a silver car that had caught my eye previously in the paddock. Very interesting car! It is a 2.2 S Spec car with electronic fuel injection and SLIDE VALVE throttles! Built and supported by none other than Pete Dawes.

Wish I had some pictures but my phone was on the fritz.

Great time. Hope to see as many at the Pitt Rave Historics coming up in July. For any north east region folks, this event along with the week long Pittsburg Vintage Grand Prix is a great event everyone should try to see.
JmuRiz
Delete, looks like the video I wanted to link didn't really save the whole livestream...

BTW wild that old 356 was still sitting in the woods!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.