Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 Roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
whathaveidone
1974 Porsche 914 2.0, roller/parts only. this car has been mostly stripped down, but has a lot of good parts on it like the Targa top, steering wheel, steering column (with key), hood, trunk, 2 doors, a window, and anything else you see in the pictures. There is no title, I can only do a bill of sale, but there is a lot still on this car. I bought 2 cars and do have other parts if that would make the deal.

$200 obo

45040 zip code
whathaveidone
Dropped the price. icon_bump.gif
PaulFV8
are the floors and longs rusted out? any evidence that it was wrecked in the past?

thanks
whathaveidone
I tried to grab some images that would help. I am new to 914s (bought 2, this was the parts car).

Any reasonable offer accepted…any.
annyung
Interested, just not sure how I would get a title in Michigan. Is it possible to apply for a lost title in Ohio?
whathaveidone
Dropped the price.

Make any offer, my HOA is slowly rolling down my street waiting on me to take the over off to fine me! lol-2.gif

Seats are gone.
whathaveidone
Sold for $300 + $150 for the seats. Thanks for all the input and help everyone!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.