Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Dash pad with dash cap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rcarson25
I have a dash pad with a dash cover on it. The dash cap looks pretty good but does have some white dots that did not come right off with a quick clean. Maybe able
To be cleaned off but no guarantees. All mounting studs are present and seem to be in good shape. Let me know if you have any questions asking $50 plus shipping or pickup near Nashville.
dangrouche
QUOTE(rcarson25 @ May 6 2021, 01:17 PM) *

I have a dash pad with a dash cover on it. The dash cap looks pretty good but does have some white dots that did not come right off with a quick clean. Maybe able
To be cleaned off but no guarantees. All mounting studs are present and seem to be in good shape. Let me know if you have any questions asking $50 plus shipping or pickup near Nashville.

I'll take it. Just to be sure, its a dash cap, plus a dash pad, both or $50 plus shipping. Please advise shipping to California 94014.
dangrouche
QUOTE(dangrouche @ May 6 2021, 05:53 PM) *

I'll take it. Just to be sure, its a dash cap, plus a dash pad, both or $50 plus shipping. Please advise shipping to California 94014.

can you please post a picture of the uncovered dash pad only ? I'd like to see the condition
rcarson25
QUOTE(dangrouche @ May 6 2021, 08:02 PM) *

QUOTE(dangrouche @ May 6 2021, 05:53 PM) *

can you please post a picture of the uncovered dash pad only ? I'd like to see the condition

The dash cap has been adhered to dash. I can’t remove the cap without destroying the dash.
dt4
Hi
Is this sold or still available?
rcarson25
Sold pending pickup.
rcarson25
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.