Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Werks Reunion 2021
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BENBRO02
My son and I are planning to leave on May 19th from Nokesville and stay overnight in the Charlotte, NC. Anybody want to caravan? driving.gif
BillJ
where is the werks reunion?
I live in Charlotte.
JmuRiz
The usual spot, Amelia Island
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(BillJ @ May 7 2021, 01:03 PM) *

where is the werks reunion?
I live in Charlotte.

@BillJ

come join us its Friday May 21, 8am to 3pm, then Amelia Island Concours is saturday and sunday(saturday is a huge cars and coffee. both are open to the public,
you could park in the coral , then come over and see all the great porsche's being shown and judged. checn out web site at werksreunion.com

https://werksreunion.com/amelia.cfm
BENBRO02
Are there any plans to stay at a specific hotel Thursday and Friday?
Tonyooc
Is this a yearly event? I'm moving to south carolina next month.
BENBRO02
QUOTE(Tonyooc @ May 14 2021, 11:03 PM) *

Is this a yearly event? I'm moving to south carolina next month.

Yes, but I believe it is usually in March. It was scheduled later this year because of COVID.
9146GUY
I'm crazy enough to trailer a 914-6 from Ohio. Leave Tuesday, Charlotte area that night then Amelia Wednesday afternoon.
Come by the judged area at Werks and say hi. Special white 914-6

Steve
BENBRO02
QUOTE(9146GUY @ May 15 2021, 09:18 AM) *

I'm crazy enough to trailer a 914-6 from Ohio. Leave Tuesday, Charlotte area that night then Amelia Wednesday afternoon.
Come by the judged area at Werks and say hi. Special white 914-6

Steve

Will do
URY914
I'll be there Friday.
flat4guy
we're holding out for the one in Monterey in August. One year would like to hit both of them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.