Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 16 x 7 Proformance wheels NOW $400 + shipping
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wes
A set of 4 16 x 7 Proformance wheels. I’ve converted to 5 lug. One wheel has some unknown Chemical spilled on the lip of one wheel in photo!
$400 + shipping.Click to view attachment on my carClick to view attachment
wes
The wheel #3 is the one with some Sort of Chemical etching I tried to remove it and I’m sure it could be done but I only made it worse!Click to view attachment Close up of number three chemical mark Click to view attachment
Freezin 914
This is a good deal for a very nice set of wheels! I would be all over this if I didn’t have a set of them in the garage. GLWTS
DC_neun_vierzehn
Nice wheels. Would probably take these if you were within driving distance for me. Good luck with the sale. I'm sure they'll go fast.
wes
Hey haven’t you herd they have a great highway system all the way across the US NOW, just kidding for icon_bump.gif

QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ May 8 2021, 09:27 AM) *

Nice wheels. Would probably take these if you were within driving distance for me. Good luck with the sale. I'm sure they'll go fast.

wes
I bought these wheels from Steve here is a copy of his add.Click to view attachment
wes
I need the space $400 + shipping!
914outlaw
QUOTE(wes @ May 10 2021, 02:04 PM) *

I need the space $400 + shipping!

Hi,
I'll take them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.