Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mark Henry
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PatrickB
Anyone got a contact number for him? I've got some stuff to take to his place (Hopefully today) and I don't think he's been looking at the board for a day or 2. It's an all day round trip and I don't remember his address. I was there once before but it was a couple years ago.... Can't find an address or a phone number online. I'm getting old. Who knows, maybe he's busy elsewhere and wouldn't even be there when I get there. PM me if you do please.
PatrickB
QUOTE(PatrickB @ May 8 2021, 07:09 AM) *

Anyone got a contact number for him? I've got some stuff to take to his place (Hopefully today) and I don't think he's been looking at the board for a day or 2. It's an all day round trip and I don't remember his address. I was there once before but it was a couple years ago.... Can't find an address or a phone number online. I'm getting old. Who knows, maybe he's busy elsewhere and wouldn't even be there when I get there. PM me if you do please.

I THINK I found it... not sure he wants it posted here though.
bdstone914
QUOTE(PatrickB @ May 8 2021, 04:39 AM) *

@PatrickB

Why not PM it to the requester?
Mark Henry
Patrick found me, things are super busy here, I had a deadline to meet on a couple of jobs and I haven't had the time to be on-line.
It likely will be this way most of the spring/summer this year.
mb911
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ May 8 2021, 05:17 AM) *

Patrick found me, things are super busy here, I had a deadline to meet on a couple of jobs and I haven't had the time to be on-line.

Thats great news. I hope it continues for you.
PatrickB
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 8 2021, 09:00 AM) *

QUOTE(PatrickB @ May 8 2021, 04:39 AM) *

@PatrickB

Why not PM it to the requester?

Did but Mark's busy and hadn't been online. Doing some transmission work for me when he has time. The "914TD" could use some more gear on the top end. I figure he'll do a better job than I will, I haven't been inside a transmission in probably 30 years and never one of these.

StarBear
QUOTE(mb911 @ May 8 2021, 10:06 AM) *

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ May 8 2021, 05:17 AM) *

Thats great news. I hope it continues for you.

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.