Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Restoration Shop in Tennessee ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
budk
We are looking to move to TN in a few years. Not sure if I want to keep the bumblebee project and find a shop in TN or sell it before moving.

Any body restoration shops near East TN?
rcarson25
QUOTE(budk @ May 9 2021, 06:21 AM) *

We are looking to move to TN in a few years. Not sure if I want to keep the bumblebee project and find a shop in TN or sell it before moving.

Any body restoration shops near East TN?

Don Ramsay over at air cooled classics is out in east TN. Rich owns J3 here in middle TN as well but Don would be a lot closer. I am sure there are others as well but those are the first two that come to mind. I don’t think Perry is taking on new projects at IronHill but he is another great restorer.
914Sixer
Iron Hill Restorations, Perry Kiehl
mlindner
If you're a few years out I would contact Perry (IronHill Restoration) he just moved to east TN. Best, Mark
Arno914
Not sure if I want to keep the bumblebee

This thought is heresy... dry.gif
budk
Thanks for the suggestions!
IronHillRestorations
It'll be after the first of the year before I'll have a place to work. I'm moving just outside Cleveland. I probably won't be doing heavy restorations, but not sure
budk
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ May 9 2021, 11:14 AM) *

It'll be after the first of the year before I'll have a place to work. I'm moving just outside Cleveland. I probably won't be doing heavy restorations, but not sure

We will be moving to Jasper, TN. It's still a few years away although I suppose that if I want to farm out the bodywork it could be done anytime before or just wait until we move.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.