Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: rear wheel hubs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914 RZ-1
$40 for the pair + shipping. I'm located in northern LA if you want to come get them.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

914 RZ-1
icon_bump.gif
914 RZ-1
icon_bump.gif
914 RZ-1
icon_bump.gif

Make me an offer.
914 RZ-1
icon_bump.gif
Chris914n6
The hubs wanted for 5 lug conversion are the early ones with the extra bosses for the 5 lugs. These are 4 lug only. Uro makes 5 lug specific hubs now.
914 RZ-1
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Jul 18 2021, 11:30 AM) *

The hubs wanted for 5 lug conversion are the early ones with the extra bosses for the 5 lugs. These are 4 lug only. Uro makes 5 lug specific hubs now.

Interesting. I heard you could use these as well. These look like they are in excellent shape, so it would be a shame to throw them out.
mepstein
QUOTE(914 RZ-1 @ Jul 18 2021, 08:11 PM) *

QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Jul 18 2021, 11:30 AM) *

Interesting. I heard you could use these as well. These look like they are in excellent shape, so it would be a shame to throw them out.

PMB also uses later ones. Seem to work fine.
Mike D.
I have my original 74 hubs drilled for 5 lug. Been that way almost 20yrs., works just fine. These would be good for DYI so your car isn't apart for so long, maybe.
brant
I've been racing on late 4 bolt hubs converted to 5 bolt, for about 32 years...
no problems with modifying the late style hubs
914 RZ-1
icon_bump.gif

I just listed these on Ebay for $60 to cover fees. etc. I have them boxed up and ready to ship.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.