Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: seat cores
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914 RZ-1
I have 3 seats that could be used as cores. Keep your old seats in while you get these covered and still be able to drive your car.

There is one passenger seat. I'm not sure about the other two. All 3 have the seat rails.

$20 each (OBO) + shipping. I live in northern LA county if you want to come get them.

Click to view attachment
second wind
QUOTE(914 RZ-1 @ May 10 2021, 02:44 PM) *

I have 3 seats that could be used as cores. Keep your old seats in while you get these covered and still be able to drive your car.

There is one passenger seat. I'm not sure about the other two. All 3 have the seat rails.

$20 each (OBO) + shipping. I live in northern LA county if you want to come get them.

Click to view attachment

I will take them. I live in Woodland Hills and have a small pick-up. I will bring cash. Thank you very much and I will pick them up this week. Thank you very much.
gg
cell 310-386-6769
914 RZ-1
I will take them. I live in Woodland Hills and have a small pick-up. I will bring cash. Thank you very much and I will pick them up this week. Thank you very much.
gg
cell 310-386-6769

I texted you at the number given. The seats are waiting! smile.gif

914 RZ-1
Buyer had to back out because he's moving and didn't want to have to haul more stuff. So, these are still available.
914 RZ-1
icon_bump.gif
theer
Sending PM
theer
@914 RZ-1 sent you a PM. Are these still available?

Thanks,
Tom
914 RZ-1
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.