Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I screwed up. You benefit. Made another run of Early rain trays
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
So you know how you get into a grove and your working on something and you have one of those ooooh $hit moments?

Well I was humming along nicely and while cutting these out noticed I put the plastic in upside down.

In all fairness I had just finished doing more speaker pods and the texture is away from the mold on them, just not on this one. So I will be having a sale on seconds for these very soon.

I'm just finishing up a hardware kit to mount these that will be available for those that have lost the mount hardware (most loose the 3 metal tabs ours)

$72 each Hey at that price you may want to backdate biggrin.gif

Hardware (not included but available is $14)
Included
3 mount brackets
3 pop rivets
the 2 screws and washers

Just putting together the hardware now.
Mikey914
Here is the oops. You decide
Shivers
Maybe it's an oops, but it is a nice looking oops. I like the look of the texture in the engine compartment.
flat4guy
The original in my 71 is broken on one of the mount areas - this might work perfectly.
Olympic 914
Just called on these a couple days ago, Found out they were "Out of Stock"

Put me down for one With the hardware kit.

How do I go about getting the order in?

Thanks.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Olympic 914 @ May 12 2021, 02:36 PM) *

Just called on these a couple days ago, Found out they were "Out of Stock"

Put me down for one With the hardware kit.

How do I go about getting the order in?

Thanks.

Yes I was waiting for the plastic and some time to make them. In a hurry I dorked up this batch. I was in the process of cutting them and it dawned on me what I had done.

I will do up some correct ones next week, but they will be full price. beer3.gif

To get the special ones just post up here and when I get back from Alaska Saturday I'll PM everyone

Thanks
Mark
Olympic 914
Any news on these rain trays?

Still showing "out of stock" on website.
Mikey914
Yes I've been at the day job so haven't pulled a new run of the non seconds yet. If you want one of these I will PM you the details later today.
-Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.