Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 50 years a part
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cpavlenko
Yeah, I know it a Zupra, but it's blazing fast. biggrin.gif Click to view attachment
PanelBilly
Fun.
cali914
I bet its fun but you can still take the top off the 914 price less. I also heard it uses the same engine as the BMW Z4. I still love the 2J.
930cabman
50 years of technology

how about the medical field?
campbellcj
Nice! No idea how they drive but I like the looks of those, one of the few designs out now that's not totally "cookie cutter" generic.
AZBanks
You seem to have a thing for German cars, white ones. beerchug.gif
Justinp71
Last I was at the track a 300hp turbo track rat miata with full aero and what looked like a stockish supra were going head to head... they are fast for sure...
cpavlenko
I've heard 382HP to the ground, and actual BHP is 400+. I'm still breaking it in, but some good rpm launch once in a while, but yes this car is blazing fast. After 1200 miles I'm going to try the launch mode. 0-60, 3.8 secs. and standing quarter mile roughly 117, at 12.1 secs. Some have said dyno showed 400+ to the ground, so I think Toyota saying less for insurance. Click to view attachment
914_teener
I like it. Enjoy in good health.

Doesn't look like its been in a knife fight like some of the others.
Big Len
QUOTE(AZBanks @ May 14 2021, 01:58 PM) *

You seem to have a thing for German cars, white ones. beerchug.gif

Not German. Toyota. And it's gorgeous. Best of luck.
cpavlenko
QUOTE(914_teener @ May 14 2021, 03:55 PM) *

I like it. Enjoy in good health.

Doesn't look like its been in a knife fight like some of the others.

Nope, going to keep it stock.
SO.O.C914er
Beautiful looking Supra enjoy the ride. May never have to fix a thing. Now you’re 914 you’ll be under the hood next week......but we love our 914 to pieces in pieces!! lol-2.gif lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.