Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Delete, currently not available
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
rothaus
Currently not available.
flat4guy
Enjoyed reading your repair section - great work. Unfortunately in calif 76 needs smog, a big pain. GLWS.
JOEPROPER
I too enjoyed reading about the repairs on this 914. I have no space, time or $$ for this, but looks like someone will be getting a nice, fun toy. Good luck with the sale of this beauty. I'm pretty sure you're going to miss it when it's gone. beerchug.gif
BTW I just visited your website! Really cool stuff!
rothaus
Currently not available
914lover17
QUOTE(rothaus @ May 14 2021, 05:59 AM) *

I decided to sell my 914. I just started the restoration of my 71 911 beginning of this year, and also getting tight on space.

IPB Image

I'm looking for $17k as the car is now.

I just put this out here in case anybody is looking for a 914.

The engine was rebuild in 2011, and the previous owner spent about 10k for work and material.

The hell hole repair was done to that time by Scott at www.kahikocustoms.com.

Here is more info about the car, and what work I have done since I own it. http://airboxer.com/914.html

Here is the thread from the work I did: My 914

I'm looking for a local buyer, who is able to come by and inspect the car in person. I'm located in the Richmond, VA area.

Thanks for looking
Engelbert

How important is a local buyer?
Shivers
Oooops Sorry
rothaus
Currently not available
Front yard mechanic
QUOTE(flat4guy @ May 16 2021, 07:35 PM) *

Enjoyed reading your repair section - great work. Unfortunately in calif 76 needs smog, a big pain. GLWS.

Not any more read the Cali post to changes So no excuses
burton73
QUOTE(Front yard mechanic @ Jul 5 2021, 07:33 PM) *

QUOTE(flat4guy @ May 16 2021, 07:35 PM) *

Not any more read the Cali post to changes So no excuses

I can not find online any change to smog in CA for 1976
Please, where did you see that

Bob B
euro911
AB220 ... Here's the thread, Bob: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=354392

I contacted my Assemblyman's and State Senator's offices asking them for their support for AB220, but I'm almost positive that I'll receive the normal boilerplate replies thanking me for contacting them ... and nothing more dry.gif
Cairo94507
Yeah, there is a pretty good chance that bill will pass. There are not a whole lot of old cars on the road that are not collectible cars now. Every year I get a nice letter from the State of CA offering to buy my old '71 Porsche for $1,000. I am sure a lot of old car "project" owners have accepted the offer.
Wyvern
Nice car but as mentioned CA Smog is a pain .

Right now / today it is 1975 and older that need smog
https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/vehicle-regis...og-inspections/

rothaus
Currently not available
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.