Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another set if Restored Heater Tin Set 1970-1974
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
@56kabrio

Here is another set done.

This is a set of heater parts that includes left and right S branches, flapper valves, warm air elbows, and J tubes. Al parts have been sand blasted and powder coated inside and outside.
J tubes have new stainless steel tabs with 6mm speed clips. S branches have retaining clips lined with cork/rubber gasket material. All hardware is included except hose clamps.
Selling this as set for $225 plus shipping.
bdstone914
More pics
bdstone914
And more...
FlaimBuilt
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 14 2021, 09:44 PM) *

And more...
Can you do $225 shipped to 60624?
bdstone914
QUOTE(FlaimBuilt @ May 15 2021, 07:37 AM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 14 2021, 09:44 PM) *

And more...
Can you do $225 shipped to 60624?

@FlaimBuilt

PM sent
Mark Henry
Hi Bruce I need 5 of the bottom tubes first pic, valve to HE and a pair of valves.
I also need a 2.0 air filter mount both parts and the spacer and 4 bottom tins case to HE, right 3/4 side.

I'll see if there's anything else and PM you.
Steve H
Hi Bruce,
Please put me in line for one complete set of heater parts. I have a nice set of original heat exchangers and was going to start looking for these heater parts. Just let me know when they are ready to ship and I'll send payment. Thanks
bdstone914
[quote name='Mark Henry' post='2916112' date='May 15 2021, 04:29 PM']
Hi Bruce I need 5 of the bottom tubes first pic, valve to HE and a pair of valves.
I also need a 2.0 air filter mount both parts and the spacer and 4 bottom tins case to HE, right 3/4 side.

I'll see if there's anything else and PM you.
@Mark Henry

I am short on the warm air elbows but am checking with a friend to get some more. Would you want them powder coated?
Not clear on "valve to HE and a pair of valves"
I have a 2.0 air box bracket.
bdstone914
[quote name='Steve H' post='2916209' date='May 15 2021, 11:49 PM']
Hi Bruce,
Please put me in line for one complete set of heater parts. I have a nice set of original heat exchangers and was going to start looking for these heater parts. Just let me know when they are ready to ship and I'll send payment. Thanks

@Steve H

I will let you know when I have another set ready.
Steve
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 16 2021, 07:58 AM) *

QUOTE(Steve H @ May 15 2021, 11:49 PM) *

Hi Bruce,

@Steve H

I will let you know when I have another set ready.

Wrong Steve
Mark Henry
Hi Bruce

-I need two sets of the air cleaners base/bracket.
-I need one pair L/R of heat valves.

-The 3 or 5 short pipes with the ballpark 35 degree bend that the heat valve clamps to, like the small stainless pipe that came with early SSI's.
Waiting on a customers decision on whether he's backdating his '75 exhaust, I need 3 pipes for sure, but likely 5 pipes.
If I (or you) can't find them I'm going to make up some pairs in stainless like the SSI pipe.

I don't need them powder coated.
Thanks
56kabrio
Bruce

I would like a set of these when they're ready.

Thanks

Mack
PaulFV8
I would like a set as well, please. Are they the same for all years? I have a 75

thanks
bdstone914
QUOTE(PaulFV8 @ May 18 2021, 10:04 AM) *

I would like a set as well, please. Are they the same for all years? I have a 75

thanks

No. 75-76 is different. Only the warm air elbows and flappers are the same as earlier years.
Unless you back date to earlier heat exchangers, them it fits.
bdstone914
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.