Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2056-2270 Longblock/complete engine or rebuild kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
audio_file
I’m moving forward with my Sourkraut project (thanks to MiddleMotors!) but after tearing down the 2.0 engine I’d planned to use, many typical small issues have been found (bad lifter ate the cam, cracked heads, etc.) Bascally, my case and crank are good, errrrrything else needs work or replacement sad.gif

I’m eyeballing the LN (Raby) and FAT type kits and complete engines, just wanted to check here first to see if anyone has anything like these they’d like to sell- complete engine, longblock, or just a rebuild kit including heads. Unused would be amazing, Used is ok, just need to know they don’t have issues. Let me know!!!

Thanks
Chris
audio_file
Bump!
infraredcalvin
I’ll PM you when I get a moment, but in the meantime how serious are you?

Click to view attachment
audio_file
Serious as a heart attack.
Mark Henry
I'll have a pro-built 2.3 (80x96mm) ready end of summer.

Soup to nuts build, 44 webers with cable linkage, to the Tangerine 4-2-1 with stage 1 muffler, fully tuned. EFI negotiable, options like wide band available.

Turnkey as in install the engine and turn the key.
Pro-built, as in pro-built price tag.

beer.gif
audio_file
PM sent.

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ May 19 2021, 05:09 AM) *

I'll have a pro-built 2.3 (80x96mm) ready end of summer.

Soup to nuts build, 44 webers with cable linkage, to the Tangerine 4-2-1 with stage 1 muffler, fully tuned. EFI negotiable, options like wide band available.

Turnkey as in install the engine and turn the key.
Pro-built, as in pro-built price tag.

beer.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.