Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks to William Harris/and Thorshammer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iamchappy
smilie_pokal.gif
I am always amazed at the people on this board, I put out a request if someone would help
pick up and ship a set of Fuchs from Boston for me and William and Erik were on it in a flash.
William called yesterday and told me the Fuchs were on there way.

I love the way our group bands together and helps one another to achieve our goals of restoration and service. We defend our little cars with a passion and are committed to them and each other.

Thanks William for all your help and inconvenience. And you too Erik for your offer to help.

I still have a lot of work to put in to the 914-GT-Turbo Carrera but with your help I am one step closer.

WWC 2006?
william harris
No. Thank YOU!!! David sent me several pieces of his original artwork that now grace my office and soon my home. Once my car is together I am gonna drive from Boston to WCC next year. See you all then. wacko.gif Yeah, I am a little wacko. Glad to be of service. Remember, you promised to post pictures of the wheels on your monster 914 biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.