Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some of us in the wild midwest
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Freezin 914
Was at Road America for the early spring SVRA event seen some teeners. I figured we all like pictures. One of these cars must be very rare, I have never seen or even heard of this version. Could be a prototype.....
Freezin 914
Anyone ever seen one of these? lol-2.gif
914e
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ May 16 2021, 06:52 AM) *

Certainly a rare strange model, however the rust tells me it must be a 914.
rgalla9146

I like it. beerchug.gif
rgalla9146
Wishful thinking
ClayPerrine
IPB Image

Somebody needs to make up a small all-mag emblem that says "Donor Car" and put it below the 914 emblem.

Clay
AZBanks
Everyone/everything needs goals in life.
MM1
Sometimes, it's good to dream . . .
KELTY360
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ May 16 2021, 06:52 AM) *

Wannabe
mbseto
I was not born a Porsche fan, had no preconceived notions about what was a "true" Porsche vs. a NARP, just had no dog in the fight. Until I started thinking about what was the car I wanted to be driving every day for the rest of my life. Was there anyone out there that had made a car that checks all my boxes - available in manual trans, RWD, mid-engine, targa top? Why yes, someone had done that. That same company also made this odd car that was even more oddly popular, since it had the engine hanging out there pendulum-like, behind the rear axle, where no one who gets a single iota of enjoyment out of the driving experience would think to put it. Basically a glorified VW Beetle.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.