Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: QRS Fiberglass Still In Business?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
The Double S
Does anyone know if QRS Fiberglass out of Hemet CA is still in business?

Contact info if so?
JamesM
Interesting... Looks like the website is still up but the contact info page and the ability to checkout is gone.

http://www.qrsfiberglass.com/

I recall seeing a while ago that he was looking to sell off the business.

What parts specifically are you looking for? There are a few vendors for these parts out there, I dont believe QRS offered anything exclusive.

The Double S
I found the same info. I work in the area but wanted to call ahead before I went there. Followed their Ebay offerings for years before I purchased my car. Maybe I'll drop by on my lunch hour later this week to check out if he is still there.

Being able to support a local vendor and physically pick up parts is a second to none option

Was looking for GT Rocker Panels and front and rear GT Valances. I know they offered bumpers too.
bdstone914
QUOTE(The Double S @ May 18 2021, 12:21 PM) *

I found the same info. I work in the area but wanted to call ahead before I went there. Followed their Ebay offerings for years before I purchased my car. Maybe I'll drop by on my lunch hour later this week to check out if he is still there.

Being able to support a local vendor and physically pick up parts is a second to none option

Was looking for GT Rocker Panels and front and rear GT Valances. I know they offered bumpers too.

He sold off all his mold to a local friend. Not sure he is up and running with them yet.

What part are you looking for ? If you PM me I will send his contact info.

@The Double S
Steve
When I picked up some rocker panels from Getty in Santa Ana, he said he also had a lot of parts from QRS. He said its too small of a market for both of them to make parts.
RFoulds
QUOTE(The Double S @ May 18 2021, 09:45 AM) *

Contact info if so?

The guys who bough the QRS molds are the guys putting on the Swap Meet this Sunday, May 23. in Yucaipa.
The Double S
QUOTE(RFoulds @ May 19 2021, 04:34 PM) *

QUOTE(The Double S @ May 18 2021, 09:45 AM) *

Contact info if so?

The guys who bough the QRS molds are the guys putting on the Swap Meet this Sunday, May 23. in Yucaipa.

Thanks. Bummed I can't make it but I am going to give them a call.
campbellcj
I'm pretty sure the 'skin' targa top on my car came from QRS many many years ago, and I don't know that any other vendor has made those (?)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.