Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Facebook page 73 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ndfrigi
looks like a nice car and good price.

Considering selling my 914 outlaw as I stumbled across another car I might not be able to pass up and the toy box rule says one needs to go out to put another in...

She’s not perfect but is an absolute back road blaster. Strong 2.0 w/factory injection, stainless heat exchangers and stainless Brad McFarland exhaust (sounds great). Custom JRZ Suspension, three way adjustable, remote reservoirs and front coil over conversion, Tarett topmounts. PMB 5-lug conversion done with new rotors/hubs/bearings, PMB restored calipers, stainless lines. Cookie cutter wheels w/new tires. (Still have the 5 oe Fuchs w/brand new tires) Lots of new seals, interior refresh with custom upholstered seats (have the stock ones still), new carped, newly recovered back pad, new Continental Bluetooth radio and speakers. Lots of other parts and work. Fiberglass deck lids (have the original steel ones up north, I just need to pick up).

Again, not perfect paint (but takes great pics), will need front hood seal channel addresses and some small areas, hell hole seems good.
PM for more details, pics, video tour etc. if interested.Read Less

https://www.facebook.com/groups/40202979983...446856885348664

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
DRPHIL914
ive seen this car up close, ist very nice, not perfect but solid and tight,
might be the only 914 with this suspension set up!. i believe a 2056 motor, was at Sonderwerks in charlotte, super nice seats, etc.
there is some surface rust on the front fender well in trunk that i suggested he look into and find out how deep it goes,, and some also around the window frame on one side, ive seen a lot of 914's not as nice with a lot less go for more!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.