Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1970 914-"6" w/ 2.2S
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
7T914-6
SOLD - For Sale: 1970 914-6 conversion
Canary Yellow, 14,398mi shown, TMU
$34,750, 914-6 GT on the way!

• Purchased this car last year from Arizona owner with the intent of converting to a GT. After beginning Improvements, My mechanic completed a GT conversion for a guy who subsequently passed away so purchasing it from his widow. Can't keep both.
• This 1970 Porsche 914 was refurbished by the prior owner from 2011 through 2015.
• At that time, the original flat-four was replaced with a rebuilt 2.2-liter S, flat-six sourced from a 914-6 and paired with a side-shift five-speed manual transaxle. Dual triple throat-40mm PMO/Webber carburetors, stainless steel Billy Boat exhaust headers with heat exchangers, a Dansk muffler (fabulous sound) and MSD ignition.
• Awarded best engine compartment at this past year's 2020 WCR tour
• The car is also equipped with 15x7” polished Fuchs wheels w/ Nitto Neo Gen tires
• The full rotisserie refurbishment performed by the prior owner included disassembly of the body and the replacement of the left-hand floor pan, left-rear floor pan triangle, and the right-hand engine support member, along with a repaired crossmember. “Hell hole” is excellent.
also equipped with 15x7” polished Fuchs wheels w/ Nitto Neo Gen tires
• Very nice interior, Two cracks in dash, Will try to add photos this weekend
• Over $8,000 in recent improvements/upgrades including, new clutch, pressure plate and throw-out bearing, shift linkage bushings/adjustment, carburetor calibration, rear main seal, transmission seal, throttle linkage, rubber trim. Upgraded Turbo tie rods and alignment.
• Car looks fantastic and draws a lot of complements and thumbs up

Text four 1 five-eight 0 six- five five 72
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Nice car. GLWTS. beerchug.gif
Jay Wellwood
stones.gif

Beautiful car.
Robarabian
Oh man, this makes me want to scrap my build and just buy a running driving car! and I'm within driving distance!
Jett
Beautiful car and reasonable price… our 6 motor rebuild is close to the price of this car.
JOEPROPER
I saw this auction last year and had strong regrets for not having bid. If I were closer... hissyfit.gif
7T914-6
SOLD, Thanks everyone for the positive support.. Sold the car back to the guy that originally did all of the restoration work. He sold it, regretted it and wanted it back. Sounds so familiar relative to cars I have sold previously.
MM1
Grrr-missed another dream headbang.gif

I need to sleep tonight, so I'll remind myself how much I dislike yellow on anything . . .hope it works. dry.gif

Congrats to seller and re-buyer!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.