Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB passenger side targa latch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dt4
when I assembled my car after painting it turned out I had 2 drivers side rear latches, now I have the roll bar pad and the latch bezels I need a right handed one for the passenger side please
thanks
David
bdstone914
QUOTE(dt4 @ May 21 2021, 11:56 PM) *

when I assembled my car after painting it turned out I had 2 drivers side rear latches, now I have the roll bar pad and the latch bezels I need a right handed one for the passenger side please
thanks
David

I have restored latches. What year is the car? There are early and late latches.

@dt4
dt4
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 22 2021, 07:12 PM) *

thanks
David

I have restored latches. What year is the car? There are early and late latches.

@dt4

its a '75, I can take photos of the two left handside latches that are currently fitted if it helps
bdstone914
QUOTE(dt4 @ May 22 2021, 01:03 PM) *

thanks
David

@dt4

its a '75, I can take photos of the two left handside latches that are currently fitted if it helps

This is a late style passenger. Not the one i am selling . This one is NOS.

@dt4
dt4
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 23 2021, 04:11 AM) *

QUOTE(dt4 @ May 22 2021, 01:03 PM) *

thanks
David

@dt4

This is a late style passenger. Not the one i am selling . This one is NOS.

@dt4

This is a photo of the left sided one I am currently using on the right hand side Click to view attachment
@bdstone914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.