Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1.7/1.8 stainless steel muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Stainless steel muffler for 1.7/1.8 cars (70-74). Muffler has been run a couple times and has some small dents from shipping. They are not visible when installed. Normal retail is $695. I’m selling this one for $500 and including, installation hardware, gaskets and shipping to the lower 48. Email - Mark@MarkEpstein.net to purchase.
913B
Hello,
Any information on who made it and how loud it is if you recall.

Thanks
mepstein
QUOTE(913B @ May 24 2021, 07:14 PM) *

Hello,
Any information on who made it and how loud it is if you recall.

Thanks

Ben/MB911/914-6Wekshop.com. Handmade in Wisconsin. Sporty sound. Louder than stock but not obnoxious.
DRPHIL914

icon_bump.gif This is a "steel" of a deal!!! i have one of ben's , its the 1.7/1,8 model but with center out tips, if you need a muffler and want a great sound with out being loud, AND looks great, this is it! , this should go fast
mepstein
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ May 28 2021, 09:04 AM) *

icon_bump.gif This is a "steel" of a deal!!! i have one of ben's , its the 1.7/1,8 model but with center out tips, if you need a muffler and want a great sound with out being loud, AND looks great, this is it! , this should go fast

beerchug.gif
realjobdon
Mark, I will take this. Will PM you my details.
Morph914
Second, if this deal falls through.
John
mepstein
sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.