Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dc automotive has two 914-6 engine cases both 70
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
if anyone needs them. They are in north carolina and sent me these picturesClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
please contact them directly if interested, Robert, Rex or Randy (randy high prices a bit!!!!!)Click to view attachment
johnhora
another rare little piece there George
Unobtanium-inc
If you've never been to DC it's a cool experience, being inside with that many dead cars is rather morque like.
mepstein
I used to go there about once a month when I worked for RS-Werks. Rob has a lot of stuff.
https://youtu.be/RPsK1rVx6EI
silverg
DC picked them up at Carlisle from two folks side by side. I put one on 914
World last year but no one was interested.
904svo
can't stand on my head.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
I have 3 for sale..1 is a 71..piston squirters
Johny Blackstain
5257 made my heart skip... I'm happy with my 2.7 and don't really want to find 5211 cool_shades.gif
sixnotfour
type.gif
mepstein
Mine for sale
eric9144
Just a suggestion, you guys should type out the engine case numbers in text so they can be indexed by search engines . Then if someone googles '64044044' it would actually land them in this thread beerchug.gif Images don't work the same way.
mepstein
QUOTE(eric9144 @ May 30 2021, 02:35 PM) *

Just a suggestion, you guys should type out the engine case numbers in text so they can be indexed by search engines . Then if someone googles '64044044' it would actually land them in this thread beerchug.gif Images don't work the same way.

I did on my for sale ad. beerchug.gif
Unobtanium-inc
914/6 engines are super slow sellers. I had two for about 10 years, kept thinking I would get a six in the door that needed one, nope, I would advertise them, nothing. I finally used them in early 911's and sent them on their way. The only time I think you can sell a 914/6 motor is if it's someone's original, other than that no one seems to care about being period correct. I guess they would rather shove a 2.7 or 3.2 in there if it isn't going to matching numbers anyway.
mepstein
I sold 5 of them in the last couple years and 2 bare cases. They are not a hot seller but still something that some six owners want.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 30 2021, 01:03 PM) *

I sold 5 of them in the last couple years and 2 bare cases. They are not a hot seller but still something that some six owners want.

At what prices?
mepstein
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ May 30 2021, 06:33 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ May 30 2021, 01:03 PM) *

At what prices?

1,500 for cases
3,500-6,000 for engines.
Most of the engines were pretty rough.
rick 918-S
4371 don't really care if I locate the original engine to put on a shelf and say I have it. I doubt I would ever use it like most other guys on the hunt. Don't get me wrong. I would have to consider it. But not really a priority.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.