Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: PORSCHE 1980s belt buckle/leather belt - $35.00 plus shipping
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Memorabilia
type47fan
FS: Casual belt buckle and belt from the 1980s.

Buckle is solid polished brass, not coated. Stamped on back "SOLID BRASS TAIWAN 4025". I used Semichrome paste polish to maintain the surface.
NOTE: Dark areas on the buckle are a reflection of the stone counter on the polished brass surface.

Click to view attachment

Length: 85mm
Height: 45mm
Leather belt: 35mm wide will fit 32 to 36 inch waist, or use a different belt to fit your size. Black leather maintained with Chelsea Leather Food. The belt is reversible (brown), however, I only wore the black side.

Price: $35.00 plus shipping. PayPal Friends/Family

Thanks for looking!

Wayne Cowie
RARE 6
QUOTE(type47fan @ May 30 2021, 08:20 PM) *

FS: Casual belt buckle and belt from the 1980s.

Buckle is solid polished brass, not coated. Stamped on back "SOLID BRASS TAIWAN 4025". I used Semichrome paste polish to maintain the surface.
NOTE: Dark areas on the buckle are a reflection of the stone counter on the polished brass surface.

Click to view attachment

Length: 85mm
Height: 45mm
Leather belt: 35mm wide will fit 32 to 36 inch waist, or use a different belt to fit your size. Black leather maintained with Chelsea Leather Food. The belt is reversible (brown), however, I only wore the black side.

Price: $35.00 plus shipping. PayPal Friends/Family

Thanks for looking!

Wayne Cowie

I have one of those somewhere. Better go look for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.