Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 4 Fuchs Polished and Stored by Al Read
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
edrotol
Is it polished or is it chrome don’t remember hard to tell but excellent specimen boxed and stored. Al Read sample of his work. $1000 you pay shipping. Worth it. Click to view attachment
sb914
Great deal! first.gif
DucRS
Agreed, excellent deal!
Just The polishing is close to 1K.
mepstein
I don't think any of the well known wheel guys will chrome a Fuchs. Looks polished to me and very nice. I agree, it's a very good deal. beerchug.gif
Jett
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 1 2021, 06:06 PM) *

I don't think any of the well known wheel guys will chrome a Fuchs. Looks polished to me and very nice. I agree, it's a very good deal. beerchug.gif

Agreed, they are polished and a steal for $1k
burlybryan
Bump because this is a steal. Basically paying for the restoration and getting the wheels for free.
double-a
good grief, somebody snap these up before i feel compelled to convert my car back to 4-lug! biggrin.gif
GeorgeKopf
Sheesh. Now I know how good my Fuchs could look.

Where did I leave that jar of elbow grease?
JeffBowlsby
You might clarify the offer, its confusing from the posting.

The title says "4 Fuchs..." but only one wheel is in the photo. and it says "excellent specimen" which is singular. So what is the "4" in reference to? A single 4 bolt wheel, Fuchs for a /4, or 4 wheels?
StarBear
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Jun 3 2021, 12:45 PM) *

You might clarify the offer, its confusing from the posting.

The title says "4 Fuchs..." but only one wheel is in the photo. and it says "excellent specimen" which is singular. So what is the "4" in reference to? A single 4 bolt wheel, Fuchs for a /4, or 4 wheels?

agree.gif
edrotol
Sales is for 4 wheels Fuchs all polished.
burton73
How about you show a better picture of the finish on wheel and a picture of the backside of wheels to show that they are real Fuchs and not copies. Forged not Cast like copies. You cannot get great Anodizing on a cast wheel just in case someone wanted to go that way with them.

Just saying

Bob B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.