Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB complete windshield trim
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
HIPPIEKILLER
Helloooo

I want to replace the rubber one I have as it is not fitting properly. I am still to decide if I want it chromed or if black will do it as the rest of the chromed parts were blacked from PO.

Let me know what you have. I live in Huntington Beach, SoCal.

Any other suggestion is welcome.

Cheers!

Andres
mlindner
Andres, I also have the black rubber trim. Did not fit or form well around bottom corners. After a lot of trying and removing glass again I cut little relief slits in the back side of trim. Worked great, the trim would now conform to the glass with out distortion and coming out. Best, MarkClick to view attachment
RARE 6
I have two complete OEM sets available. All three pieces and three clips. One driver quality. One very good and already boxed up for shipping, which is relatively expensive due to size. PM me.
type47fan
QUOTE(HIPPIEKILLER @ Jun 3 2021, 08:47 AM) *

Helloooo

I want to replace the rubber one I have as it is not fitting properly. I am still to decide if I want it chromed or if black will do it as the rest of the chromed parts were blacked from PO.

Let me know what you have. I live in Huntington Beach, SoCal.

Any other suggestion is welcome.

Cheers!

Andres

PM sent, thanks

Wayne
larryM
have very nice oem set as pictured - located in NorCal - $250 plus ship for all (the new windshield is sold)

you can always just use blackout tape to cover & that leaves ya room to change your mind

914 OEM Windshield Surround Trim set – bright aluminum - oem - not repro: includes
Center connecting Clip 91454121910
Corner Clips 91454121710 – pr
91454121310 moulding upper(DRIVER)
91454121410 moulding upper (PASS
91454121510 moulding lower
+ incl 1 extra lower moulding 91454121510

+ 2ea 914541217.11 corner clip – oem Porsche - pair
+ 1 ea 914541217.11 Center clip – oem Porsche -

email mojac007-web @ yahoo.com

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.