Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Driver Seat Bottom Cushion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Spoke
The driver seat cushion on my '71 is all ripped up. The rest of the seat is nearly perfect. Looking for a good seat cushion.
nditiz1
QUOTE(Spoke @ Jun 4 2021, 06:00 AM) *

The driver seat cushion on my '71 is all ripped up. The rest of the seat is nearly perfect. Looking for a good seat cushion.

Let's make a trade, I got this (I think it is the driver) and you have sweet LED products for either my 911 or 914.

IPB Image

IPB Image
nditiz1
double post
bdstone914
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Jun 4 2021, 04:26 PM) *

QUOTE(Spoke @ Jun 4 2021, 06:00 AM) *

Let's make a trade, I got this (I think it is the driver) and you have sweet LED products for either my 911 or 914.

IPB Image

IPB Image

That is a passenger cushion with the butt detection sensor. It is from a layer car. 71 will have a smooth grain vinyl..
Steve H
Private message sent.
Spoke
The driver seat cushion I have now is smooth but is not the original. The original and the passenger seat has the checkered pattern.

The driver seat is smaller than the passenger seat. Its dimensions are 14.5 inch across the front, 11.5 inch across the rear, and 18 inch long.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.