Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: John Walkers PCA Swap Meet-August 16th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
John Walkers PCA Swap meet is on August 16th starting at 8 AM to 1:30PM. It is at the Phinney Neighborhood Assoc. lower parking lot about 1/2 block east of N. 67th and Phinney Ave.
Yep, its free!

Directions-
From I-5, take the N.85h Street Exit, go west to Aurora Ave N, go south on Aurora to N 67th, fo west 3 1/2 blocks.

Call John Walker for info @ 206 789-6800

Admin-can you nail this?
SirAndy
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Jul 22 2003, 07:22 AM)
Admin-can you nail this?

dunn
Brad Roberts
Can we shove any more shit into the month of August ?? clap56.gif

B
Bleyseng
Yeah, there is going to be a "PCA Dyno Day Show & Shine" in August too!
For all the bragging rights in the NW.

Geoff
Qarl
Can we schedule a "take a free test drive" in Brad's Ferrari-powered Daytona Protype sometime in August?
rhodyguy
let see. the weekend after is the big whoopdeedo up at whistler. ax next weekend in bremerton. something in p-land? trying to drive to the grand coulee before the wife goes back to the kids? mow my yard 4 times?

kevin
J P Stein
Whall sure...SCCA AX Aug 15-16, ORPCA 24th, PNWR 30th...which conflicts with a family gathering ....yawn.

The highlite will be Brads visit....of course. rolleyes.gif

BTW, Brad, when ya comin' up? Are you gonna have time to stop by & beat on the ulf? I'll prolly be at Jamies, but the ulf won't.
Dave Cawdrey
Do you need to be a PCA member ??

My list is growing... seats, 2L heads, muffler, etc, etc...
Bleyseng
I don't think so, Dave
boxstr
Any 914 people heading for the swap meet Sat. morning, breakfast first??
CCLINSWAPMEETMODE
Bleyseng
I usually just make it to the Starbucks that's across the street so I am in time. There is the Phinney Ridge Cafe at Greenwood and 65th that's good. Lots of other cafes in the area to eat killer breakfasts. I will go early if others want to meet. I think I am Karl's ride too so he'll have to come along.

Geoff
boxstr
Starbucks is okay by me.What time??
CCLINSWAPMEETMODE
Bleyseng
7:30AM, that way there is time to go set up as I am dragging some stuff along to sell.

Craig, you bringing up some goodies????

Geoff
boxstr
I am bring a back belt for Karl. Hope it helps. Bruces brother manufactures them. I am bringing some stuff, rear trunk shox, and euro lite kits. Do you need anything? Do they have tables or is everything on the ground, back of your car??
CCLINSWAPMODE
Bleyseng
Its a old school parking lot, so everything is on the ground or tailgate. Sucks! So bring a table, I might. Atleast the weather should be nice. The space is not that big and fills up fast. The parking lot is small to so if you are late too bad.
It's great to see a 930 Turbo trying to park along with the extended cab 350 Chevy without hitting each other!

It would be great if we had the space that SSI had!!

Geoff

I need a passenger door panel in tan for a 76 in nice condition. I have one that is warped already.
rhodyguy
geoff's right get there early. i'm heading out @ 6:30 so i can get in with the truck. i'm quiting at noon. get your sodas and waters cheap from me. $5. laugh.gif

kevin
Bleyseng
Gonna meet up at 7:30 at the Starbucks? or will you be too busy unloading you semi truck full of parts?

Geoff
914werke
Geoff, I have a set of tan door panels in pretty good shape just need cleaning Do you ant me to bring them?
Bleyseng
Sure, good trading stock.

They don't smell like smoke do they?

Geoff
rhodyguy
seattle=starbucks. what a load. sensible country folk bring a thermos of costco columbian supremo. i may even leave earlier.

kevin
Bleyseng
I hate Starbucks coffee, Kevin.
Just trying to be socialble and meet up. If you country types want to sit in your truck all alone with your Costco coffee, feel free.
OR you could walk over with your AM/PM thermos coffee cup and say hello.

Geoff
RustyWa
Where's parking for this again? I better bring my Jeep if it's street parking..... I don't parallel park much, damn suburb livin'! HA laugh.gif
Bleyseng
There is a small lot next to the swap area. Overflow is on the street.
You gotta bring the 914 to pose properly, Eric.

Geoff
RustyWa
"pose properly"? idea.gif
Bleyseng
IF the weather is decent there will be lots of 911's, 914's,944's,928's pulling in to the lot. It can get crazy but its fun to see all the different models, some of which are really nice.

Geoff
boxstr
Costco coffee, it must come in the 2 gallon size.
CCLINALATTEMOMENT
reverie
An 8:00 start time is very early on a Saturday morning for most people, but today's autocrossers and swap-meeters are not like most people. I miss the fine old NW tradition of arriving at 10:00 and finding lots of good parking and even a few good parts still available. Whatever happened to those days? You could roll out of bed at a decent hour, like 8:30, have your morning smooches and coffee-cake, and still arrive when all the other people (from the NW) were pulling in also. Anybody remember those days?

I'll be there early, but I think some of these excellent new NW traditions could use some tweaking, know what I mean?.. nudge-nudge.
Bleyseng
All those people moving in from California changed things in Seattle and not for the better I must add.

Geoff
reverie
That's what I was thinkin'... it's a SoCal kinda thing.. no offense to our friends to the south.

Anyway, see you on Saturday.. disgruntled and early. smile.gif
seanery
You think 8am is bad?

Go to Pamona! People sleep in their cars to be there when the gates open at what 5am!
All the gud stuff is sold before the sun comes up there.
boxstr
Shit The Pacific Northwest is lucky to have swap meet once a month. Calif they have one practically everyday.And I don't mean little garage sale crap, BIG,HUMUNGOUS swap meets.
CCLINSWAPMEETMODE
boxstr
Leaving, see you guys at the swap meet in the morning.
CCLINSWAPMEETMODE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.