Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Misc 914-6 Project Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
9146C
Misc Porsche Parts for sale, will respond in order of request.

These are pick-up prices, buyer pays shipping (from Zip 70448):

Please respect that I don't have the time to respond to requests of "How much will it cost to ship this item to XYZ?" I've provided my Zip so you can estimate those shipping charges yourself.

I will accept Paypal payment only and will ship the item after full payment (item + shipping) is received.

Thanks for your interest!

SOLD 914 Rear Hella Lenses - $35 for the pair as pictured - SOLD

SOLD 914 Front Hella Lenses - $15 for all three as pictured SOLD

SOLD Setrab Front Oil Cooler (new, never used) with hoses and some fittings - $125 for all as pictured SOLD

SOLD 914 Front 130 mm diameter wheel spacers, 5 mm thick - $15 as pictured SOLD

SOLD 911 Six Cylinder Behr Oil Cooler (not pressure tested) - $30 as pictured SOLD

SOLD 911/914-6 Oil Filter Console - $65 as pictured SOLD

SOLD 911/914-6 Oil Tank Fill Cap (new) - $10 as pictured SOLD

SOLD 911 Fan Shroud (slight damage to lower left intake port, no other damage) - $35 as pictured SOLD

SOLD 914 Weltmeister 140# Rear Spring Set (never used) - $75 as pictured SOLD

SOLD 911 Five lug front hubs (no dust caps) - $35 as pictured SOLD

SOLD 911 Five lug front hubs (with dust caps) - $45 as pictured SOLD

NLA 911 2.7L six cylinder head set (selling as cores) - $100 for the set as pictured NLA

SOLD 914 Complete Center Console (gauges were working when removed, but no warranty) - $60 as pictured SOLD

SOLD Porsche 911 Oil Pump (new, never used) - $600 as pictured SOLD

SOLD 914 five lug Reproduction 16 x 6 Fuchs wheels with center caps - $400 as pictured SOLD

914 Passenger Side Retractable Seatbelt - $50 as pictured

SOLD SIR Tools 8 piece wheel bearing kit - $100 as pictured SOLD
Literati914
PM sent:

I'll take the rear lenses if not broken.. AND BOTH sets of the front 911 hubs please.
Krieger
shades.gif figure out shipping yourself then send me your money. Who needs picture when you can image the parts...
brant
I could use the oil cap
And filter console
Brant
HIPPIEKILLER
Hello,

I will take the new front oil cooler and lines, together with 5mm spacer and the fuchs wheels.

Also the oil cap if Brant changes his mind and a set of front hubs if Literati914 leaves something for me.

Thanks!

Andres
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.