Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Renndiensk Pit bike.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ric birks
My 1970 Honda Z50 pit bike is now available. Excellent show condition. Runs fantastic! So fun to ride and beats walking on that hot asphalt! $5509.04 Title in hand. sunglasses.gif
Call or text at 3 eight 5-two 1 six-5 seven 1 five. Thanks for looking.
Click to view attachment
ric birks
Click to view attachment
ric birks
Click to view attachment
porschenstock
Nice little Bike, love the 904 !!, Beck may be
Not for sale ?

I have a 718 and want a 904 which is my favorite.

porschenstock
Here it is

Click to view attachment
ric birks
No, not for sale. Love your 718! I watched one sell a couple of months ago on bring a trailer. I was interested but didn't get to involved as it wasn't the best time to add another car to my current fleet of 16! Doh! Heading off to Little Rock Arkansas this weekend to pick up a 1970 VW Westy camper bus. Should be a fun trip.
Ace Le Count
QUOTE(ric birks @ Jun 8 2021, 02:43 PM) *

My 1970 Honda Z50 pit bike is now available. Excellent show condition. Runs fantastic! So fun to ride and beats walking on that hot asphalt! $5509.04 Title in hand. sunglasses.gif
Call or text at 3 eight 5-two 1 six-5 seven 1 five. Thanks for looking.
Click to view attachment

That's awesome! I had a 50cc bike when I was 8 years old and a quad when I was about 6. Lots of fun. The quad would eventually become a partial trade for my first 914 5 years later.

Good luck with the sale.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.