Full Version: 914 Renegade seats tan
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillJ
Theses look nice. Not mine

https://greenville.craigslist.org/pts/d/sim...7333306151.html
914werke
Those look nice & they dont have the stupid logo embroidered in them
DC_neun_vierzehn
Wow. Real nice. Fair price for clean, reupholstered seats.
bahnzai
I wanted to bump these back up to the top for someone looking for sport seat. These are really nice. I was out of town this weekend and coming back by Greenville, SC and Mike (fasthonda here on the world) let me stop by for a look. Unfortunately for me, they are a bit snug for a big boy (I am 5’10, 220lbs). They would be nice for someone with a slimmer build. I will also post some pictures, but they are recovered and a really nice job.

It was also great to meet another enthusiast. He has built a wicked 914R sleeper conversion with a Honda S2000 engine. Cool to talk shop a bit.

You can respond to the Craigslist Ad (as I initially did) or PM him here. He is asking $800 (sorry, I did not ask if he was willing to ship them?)
Freezin 914
Last time I had seen a set of these 8 was at Renegade and they had expressed they could be “adjusted” widened with some force as they were extended and built out with aluminum. But I am not sure they still build them that way.
tygaboy
Those look great! I sent Mike a message asking if he's willing to ship.
BillJ
Hope these work out for you. Should belong to a 914World member!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.