Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Standard Motor Products fuel injectors for '73 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
second wind
Hello out there....the thought of new fuel injectors sounds so good if they are legit.....anyone tried there before? Are they quality? Where are they made? Would be wonderful if all systems are go....please share your experience. Thank you very much.
gg
Craigers17
QUOTE(second wind @ Jun 11 2021, 06:34 PM) *

Hello out there....the thought of new fuel injectors sounds so good if they are legit.....anyone tried there before? Are they quality? Where are they made? Would be wonderful if all systems are go....please share your experience. Thank you very much.
gg

I'm no 914 guru, but the following link is everything that I experienced with those injectors. I put them on a 74 2.0. The car ran great. Full disclosure: I also removed, cleaned or replaced everything above the intake, including manifold gaskets, runners, plenum, & airbox. And sent the throttle body out for rebuild. So those things didn't hurt the performance either. Hope this helps. GLWT!

P.S. I know other threads have discussed this recently, so hopefully others will chime in now that they have had time to install the injectors.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=343970
Sprout

Yep, I replaced one of my cracked Bosch injectors on my 1.7 with one of the Standard Motor Products a few months ago, and so far, so good!
cary
We've had 3 projects leave with them. There's a different and larger version going in a 2056 L-Jet this week.
We'll save the good remaining Bosch injectors for CW projects.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
yes they work fine

quote name='second wind' date='Jun 11 2021, 05:34 PM' post='2922805']
gg
[/quote]
914werke
QUOTE(cary @ Jun 12 2021, 07:13 AM) *

We've had 3 projects leave with them. There's a different and larger version going in a 2056 L-Jet this week.
We'll save the good remaining Bosch injectors for CW projects.

What is the model # for L-Jet application?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.