Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Euro Lens - Left Tail Light Lens - Hella
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sbartmess
I need a left (driver side) Europeans tail light lens. I have the original Hella lenses on the car and the left side was damaged.

Willing to buy a pair of good Hella Euro Tail Light lenses, as I know someone who needs the right hand side.
sbartmess
Bump. Still need this.
914Sixer
I have one BUT it has a hairline crack in curve. You can see it when you get the right angle of the light. Turned into the light so crack is highlighted
Psw1811
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 19 2021, 07:57 AM) *

I have one BUT it has a hairline crack in curve. You can see it when you get the right angle of the light. Turned into the light so crack is highlighted

There is a guy in Germany that has right side hella NOS listed at approximately $200 - he did have both sides listed but I can only see the right ones now. Check German ebay. I’ve bought from him before - he ships to the UK, so should ship to the US
mepstein
@sbartmess
Sorry it took so long for me to find mine. It does have some issue. Some small stress cracks as shown. $100 + ship if you want it. Thanks mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.