Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Engine yoke for 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914outlaw
Hi all,
Looking for engine yoke for my 914 engine. Before I buy one from fleabay I thought I would check if anyone has one for sale.
Thanks,
Dave
914Sixer
Get one of the good ones on theSamba.com. Probably open again. Click to open
Rick1952
I have the same yoke--VW Alley in Ashland, Oregon--Cost about $121--well worth the value.
914outlaw
I contacted them and they haven't reopened yet. Any other sources?
TIA

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 16 2021, 10:08 AM) *

Get one of the good ones on theSamba.com. Probably open again. Click to open

914outlaw
Still need one. The vendor on the Samba is in the process of moving locations and isn't selling any for the time being. Anyone have one?
NARP74
Make sure you match the yoke tube to the diameter on the engine stand. I contacted the samba guy several months ago and he said it fits all harbor freight type stands. I have a 750 pound stand that looks like the HF stand, mine is from Napa. I am sure they are all made in the same factory. Mine is a 2 inch diameter.

The tube he uses is 2 3/8 diameter, which is what is used on the 1000 lb stands, not the 750 stands. The 2 ton stands are even bigger. I measured the ones in HF and found the same results.

Be warned. I am going to buy one also when he starts shipping again. I had to buy another used stand just to get ready to buy his mount.
914outlaw
Good to know. I’m going have to buy a new engine stand also. Thank you

QUOTE(NARP74 @ Aug 12 2021, 07:49 PM) *

Make sure you match the yoke tube to the diameter on the engine stand. I contacted the samba guy several months ago and he said it fits all harbor freight type stands. I have a 750 pound stand that looks like the HF stand, mine is from Napa. I am sure they are all made in the same factory. Mine is a 2 inch diameter.

The tube he uses is 2 3/8 diameter, which is what is used on the 1000 lb stands, not the 750 stands. The 2 ton stands are even bigger. I measured the ones in HF and found the same results.

Be warned. I am going to buy one also when he starts shipping again. I had to buy another used stand just to get ready to buy his mount.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.