Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Euro Expo 2005
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sportlicherFahrer
Eastside Aircooled is putting on thier 2nd annual car show this next saturday. Who wants to go?????

Details here
reverie
Sounds like fun! Maybe some of us can caravan up to Everett, to have that group drive experience... those are always a hoot.

laugh.gif
sportlicherFahrer
kinda what i was thinking. It would be great to meet somewhere near Puyallup or Tacoma for us south end guys.
sportlicherFahrer
awww come on guys, there has to be more that 2 ppl wanting to go. This is a REALLY nice show.
rhodyguy
can't go. i have a full plate right now.

k
DNHunt
Clean out of car chips. Wife wants to drive to the Hoodsport Winery

Dave
reverie
For those who can go, it's easy to get to. Take I-5 to the 128th St exit in south Everett:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formt...ate=WA&zipcode=

There's even a Starbuck's nearby, what are the odds? smile.gif
Bleyseng
thats the first day I have to work on the engine re-assembly in 3 months, so I am gonna pass.
I need to get some stuff done as summer is almost gone! ohmy.gif
sportlicherFahrer
It is REALLY easy to get there. Ya go over the over pass(if coming from south) and take a right at the light there onto 4th. Then you go up the street a couple blocks and the school is on the right. It is huge, cant miss it. If coming from north, go right off the freeway, and make an immediate right onto 4th.
GWN7
"FREE general admission
$20 at the gate"

Which is it? free or $20 to get in?

As I'm going to be in the area.......
rhodyguy
my guess is $20 to enter a car bruce.

k
GWN7
beerchug.gif
smooth_eddy
I'm out. going campin. Eddy
messix
i'll show up some time in the afternoon.

i live pretty close to there
sportlicherFahrer
it is $20 to show, but free to look around. Last year the dyno guy was $75 for 3 pulls and a print out. Might be the same this year. I guess maybe the best thing to do is all just meet up there, since we are coming from diff. locations. Unless someone wanted to meet up elsewhere? I am up for whatever, seeing as I am coming from puyallup and all. biggrin.gif
sportlicherFahrer
Just remembered. It is only $15 to show if you pre-register on the club site.
GWN7
I'll be there in the morning.
sportlicherFahrer
gonna show Bruce?

reverie, still wanna go?
sixnotfour
icon_bump.gif

Bugs filling parking lot 7:45am
rhodyguy
bruce and jim left my place about 15 minutes ago.

k
Bleyseng
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

wheres the pix
?
sportlicherFahrer
I forgot the camera, but Bruce didnt. Not sure when he will be able to post them up though. It was pretty fun today, but it could have been just a bit cooler for my liking. Almost every car that went up on the dyno was running really hot, but its nice to see air-cooled cars pushing more power that water-cooled cars. biggrin.gif More details later. I need to catch up on lost sleep.
reverie
Wow, it was hot, but what a show! Some of the Ghias and Beetles were incredible. Nice notchback and a couple of sweet crew-cabs, too. This was a good show.

Dave and Kori Jo were there with the boys!
The Van is very fast.. cool.gif

Bruce (GWN7) looked well rested for his trip. smile.gif
sixnotfour
Well Organized event ,I was there before 11 for about 45min.
Saw Orange 914 as I was leaving, Here is my one picture.
messix
about 9 cars ran the dyno.

a couple of rails, water pumpers posted the big numbers .

turbo golf did 200hp

some air cooleds did some impressive torque down low. the bow wow rail had peak torque below the start of the pull 3k put still put down 150 ftlb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.