Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: complete 1.7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PatrickB
Buoght a parts car and pulled it apart, very complete 1.7 but it's stuck. Open to offers. In SW Ontario Canada between Windsor and London. Can load it on your truck. Open to offers, no guarantee on condition. Posted on Kijiji for $400 but I think that's high for a stuck engine. I need to make room in the garage and don't want to sit this outside. Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
PatrickB
No bites yet? this needs to go....
mepstein
You could always part it. A case without studs can easily fit in a cardboard box and ship anywhere for reasonable money. Shipping an engine that’s not worth much is a pain.
hex123
QUOTE(PatrickB @ Jun 23 2021, 12:24 PM) *

If you decide to take it apart, I am interested in the rocker arms. I need a case also but shipping from Canada will not make it worth while.
PatrickB
QUOTE(hex123 @ Jun 23 2021, 08:25 PM) *

QUOTE(PatrickB @ Jun 23 2021, 12:24 PM) *

If you decide to take it apart, I am interested in the rocker arms. I need a case also but shipping from Canada will not make it worth while.

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. If I pull it down I'll post here, but I'm hoping someone local will take the whole thing.
mobymutt
I'm interested. Mostly in the tin, but might be willing to take the whole thing if nobody else wants it.
PatrickB
QUOTE(mobymutt @ Jun 30 2021, 05:06 PM) *

I'm interested. Mostly in the tin, but might be willing to take the whole thing if nobody else wants it.

Tin isn't good....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.