Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914-6 aftermarket engine sheet metal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Steve
I do not want to trash my factory 914-6 tin for my 3.6 project.
I need the front, sides and left rear piece that goes over the engine oil cooler.
I already have an aftermarket right rear piece
Anyone have any trasher pieces there not going to use?

Thanks
Steve
mepstein
Ben might have something @MB911
Steve
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 23 2021, 07:48 PM) *

Ben might have something @MB911

Thanks, but I pinged him first. He said he is waiting for another supply of steel. Could be a couple of months. I am in no hurry...
peteyd
@Steve

I have what you need here

https://www.restoration-design.com/store/SRCH?Search=pp320

Pete
mepstein
Pete - I think the cheaper aftermarket tin might be a better choice since its easier to weld the needed extensions for the 3.6.
Steve
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 24 2021, 06:37 AM) *

Pete - I think the cheaper aftermarket tin might be a better choice since its easier to weld the needed extensions for the 3.6.

agree.gif
Thanks Pete!!
Restoration design looks as good as the factory stuff I already have. I was hoping for the half price alternative that I can cut and weld the 3.6 pieces on.
mb911
I am out for sure until August but then spooling back up and will make 100 set's.
Steve
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jun 24 2021, 01:58 PM) *

I am out for sure until August but then spooling back up and will make 100 set's.

Thanks @mb911 aka Ben!! I might not be ready for them until August. Let me know when your shipping again!!
mb911
QUOTE(Steve @ Jun 24 2021, 03:41 PM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Jun 24 2021, 01:58 PM) *

Thanks @mb911 aka Ben!! I might not be ready for them until August. Let me know when your shipping again!!

Will do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.