Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2 pushrod tubes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rfinegan
I need 2 push rod tubes for my 2056 build. The 2 I have have dents and one is mis-matched...so I am going to replace them I know there are different styles on the aftermarket. But if I am replacing for the dents I want them to match please

Like this one
mepstein
I have a box of them. Give me 24 hours to find them. Pm me tomorrow if I don’t get to you first. Just pay shipping if I fit me them. Mark
Robarabian
If Mark doesn't have any, I have boxes of them.. I can help if you need it. I'm sure he has them thought.
davep
Strange, I have a box full of them as well, plus some new ones. Doesn't everyone? smile.gif
rfinegan
Thanks every one...
@Robarabian I will watch the mail for them

Best Regards

-Robert
mepstein
Sorry I failed to find mine.
carl k
@rfinegan

Did you find your pushrod tubes? I have this set, only one has a minor dent, and they still show some bright zinc plating.

Click to view attachment

regards,
Carl
rfinegan
Thanks @carl k
Rob hooked me up wit the 2 tubes I needed and they are on there way...
rfinegan
Please add @Robarabian to the large list of Great members here on the 914 World forum

Thanks again Rob
Robarabian
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Jul 10 2021, 07:05 PM) *

Please add @Robarabian to the large list of Great members here on the 914 World forum

Thanks again Rob

Anytime bud. Want to hear that thing run!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.