Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank You 914World!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Eric_Shea
Hey Gang,

A quick note to give a sincere “thank you” for your support over the years. Launched right here in the Classified section (and my garage) you’ve taken our business to unimaginable heights.

Last weekend we hosted our local Porsche friends for a sneak peek of our new facilities. Follow along herein and if you’re ever in Salt Lake City, stop in and say hi!

Thanks for your support wub.gif

JeffBowlsby
Wow, Eric, you're in the Big Leagues. Just Wow.
jrblackbox
Thank you!!
mepstein
Congrats beerchug.gif
jfort
You’ve come a long way and you’ve earned it by doing goof work. Congrats!!
jim_hoyland
Congratulations ! A great story of success and we got to watch it develop right here on 914 World.
StarBear
beerchug.gif
rgalla9146

Fantastic ! Well done.
TJB/914
smilie_pokal.gif

Eric,

My personal congratulations to you, I watched you from 2003 and you have grown up to be a special 914 guy. pray.gif We are all proud of you for continued success in the Porsche world.

Tom, Michigan 914 fan.
ChrisFoley
Congratulations Eric!
And good luck going forward. beerchug.gif
Johny Blackstain
Well done Eric. So glad I sent my calipers to you. Now that you're in the big time maybe when talking to the caliper paint manufacturers they'll have to listen to you and make hi temp clear so your work stays factory pretty first.gif shades.gif
Shivers
Congratulations
914Sixer
Wow, great to see you have made it to the top! Lots of hard work and dedication to make it happen. smilie_pokal.gif
ValcoOscar
Congrats Eric and to the entire PMB TEAM....All you touch is top-notch.
Love the drive and passion. I see quite a few other P cars, but please don't grow so much that you forget our 914's.

Great 914world vendor!!!!!

beerchug.gif beer.gif beer3.gif piratenanner.gif drunk.gif

first.gif

Oscar
Jett
New building looks great and well done!
Cairo94507
Congratulations Eric! Thank you for supporting our cars and club. beerchug.gif
Krieger
Congratulations, you have earned it! Best of luck for a prosperous and happy future!
JmuRiz
Looks great, why do you have to be out west!
Love the shop, the 914s and that green 996TT biggrin.gif
ThePaintedMan
Wow. Pretty cool, congrats, Eric!

Though I am embarrassed that I never did figure out what P.M.B. stands for.
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ Jul 1 2021, 04:42 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

Eric,

My personal congratulations to you, I watched you from 2003 and you have grown up to be a special 914 guy. pray.gif We are all proud of you for continued success in the Porsche world.

Tom, Michigan 914 fan.

This pic really says so much to me—I remember when Eric reached out about doing an article on replacing the targa bar vinyl…on this very car, I think? And the work on that, if I recall correctly, accurately reflected the kind of work ethic that landed you and your team here.

Go Eric!!

Pete
SirAndy
cheer.gif
Van914
Congrats to the PMB Team!
VegasRacer
Tubular. piratenanner.gif Congratulations Eric.
mgp4591
From the cramped spot you had and still cranked out the quality work to the new digs in a great location with high visibility, your hard work hasn't gone unnoticed. It was fun meeting new people and familiar faces in the new shop! Lots of well designed space to grow even more and offer more quality services, you and your crew are always working on the next big thing. Here's to more great years of PMB! smilie_pokal.gif first.gif
Root_Werks
Holy cow, that's awesome!

Congrats, well earned for sure!

beerchug.gif
NARP74
Congrats! More room to work on that eggplant -6 from CO now.
rjames
Dang! smilie_pokal.gif
Congrats Eric, and thanks again for providing such great services. I had the pleasure of installing your rebuilt (understatement) calipers on my car and really appreciated your attention to detail and customer service.

Hope to visit in person one day!
MM1
Congrats, Eric - best of luck to you in all your endeavors!
72914S
flag.gif Congratulations only wish you were closer.
Puebloswatcop
Congratulations....sure wish I was closer. Would love to stop in. piratenanner.gif
burton73
Very proud of PMB and their incredible growth. Hey boys hang onto your hats!

Bob B owner of 914-6 number 41

cheer.gif
AZBanks
Congrats Eric and the PMB team!
windforfun
Many congratulations!!! What a beautiful facility too. I wish you were out here in northern CA.
ConeDodger
So does this mean Nikky's production spot at the house in the garage is shut down permanently? She had such a system at 12 years old! evilgrin.gif
Maltese Falcon
Way to go Eric...great looking building + buildout ! Your restoration and manufactured products, now complemented with full customer service= 1 Stop Shop beerchug.gif
Marty
76-914
Congrats Erc. A Topless Counter Girl will insure a brisk walk-in business. Just saying..... happy11.gif
RiqueMar
A big congratulations to @Eric_Shea and the whole PMB Crew!
PaulFV8
Congrats to you and your team, I will make sure I stop by on my team trip to SLC. I know this is a 914 forum but any details on the 904 and the stretched hauler?

thanks
SKL1
Congrats! Been a while since you dropped off some brakes when driving through Des Moines on the way east! Always liked the "personal touch."

Wouldn't trust anyone else with my real 914-6 rear calipers!!
Morph914
Congrats, and well done with the new shop. My car thanks you for all the new and restored parts she’s sporting.
watsonrx13
Congratulations, well done and well deserved.
gereed75
Eric. So glad to see you prosper. Keep the enthusiasm and fighting the good fight !!
VaccaRabite
Kick ass Eric!
Zach
Montreal914
Congratulations! smilie_pokal.gif
gms
first.gif Congratulations the new place looks Amazing!
KELTY360
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jul 1 2021, 05:13 PM) *

Congrats Erc. A Topless Counter Girl will insure a brisk walk-in business. Just saying..... happy11.gif

Even if she’s wearing a salmon colored string bikini it might boost business. biggrin.gif

Kudos!!!
Spoke
Nice crib. beerchug.gif

I need to send you the front calipers from my 930. I changed the seals and scrapers and still the calipers are sticking. dry.gif
r_towle
I’m so happy you are getting to experience such a wonderful time in your life! Well done!
Front yard mechanic
QUOTE(Spoke @ Jul 2 2021, 07:03 PM) *

Nice crib. beerchug.gif

I need to send you the front calipers from my 930. I changed the seals and scrapers and still the calipers are sticking. dry.gif

Kinda like running in to a dentist at a dinner party and telling him about your root canal
914-300Hemi
Congrats Eric. The shop looks great.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.