Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Swap Meet @ Okteenerfest
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
poorsche914
People always talk about a swap meet at Okteenerfest. We have never done an "official" swap meet but are willing to give it a try.

I know there are plenty of people looking to buy... Who would be interested in setting up during (and perhaps after) the car show to sell parts?

driving.gif
DRPHIL914
you know me, i always have stuff to sell biggrin.gif , depends on if the car is running though......
motors out and heads are gone, waiting for parts to return.......
put me down as a yes.
Al Meredith
I.ve got lots of stuff to sell but how do I get it there in a 914? Maybe pictures and I'll ship it when I get home .
bdstone914
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Jul 2 2021, 01:39 PM) *

I.ve got lots of stuff to sell but how do I get it there in a 914? Maybe pictures and I'll ship it when I get home .

I had a friend who removed the passenger seat and fill that half of the car with parts to go to a swap meet. A long block or trans will fit in the front trunk.
BENBRO02
I have quite a few extra wheels but I drive my 914 so there’s not enough room to bring them. I need some small stuff so if I see something small that I need I would buy it if the price is right.
worn
My only visit to Ockteenerfest was almost cut short when the pulley sheave on the alternator separated from the sleeve that held it to the shaft. Fifty miles from the event we just kept going on battery juice. Knowing that there was no place that I could quickly obtain a replacement from in person or fedex. Vendors here perhaps excepted. Found a replacement right away in the parking lot. Thanks!
Dr Evil
I now have parts to sell, so maybe smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.