Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Early 911 Parking Brake Assemblies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
The Double S
Doing a Boxster brake conversion. Looking for working take offs. Thank you.
mepstein
I should have a set. Pm me on Monday and I should have them in my hands.
bdstone914
QUOTE(The Double S @ Jul 2 2021, 11:46 AM) *

Doing a Boxster brake conversion. Looking for working take offs. Thank you.

I have three of them. For your purpose will the one with no theater levers work ? I am in Riverside. Can get pictures later.

@The Double S
The Double S
I'm looking for the parking brake parts mounting to the trailing arm. Not the cable or lever.

I'm going to purchase the Tangerine adapter cables to connect to my existing cables.

Bruce it sounded like you may have been talking about the heater lever, just wanted to verify.

Picture is a reference. Not my vehicle.
bdstone914
QUOTE(The Double S @ Jul 2 2021, 06:23 PM) *

I'm looking for the parking brake parts mounting to the trailing arm. Not the cable or lever.

I'm going to purchase the Tangerine adapter cables to connect to my existing cables.

Bruce it sounded like you may have been talking about the heater lever, just wanted to verify.

I think i have near two complete sets of the parking brake parts you describe. I also have some trash 911 trailing arms that have the block that goes between the shoes at the top.
mepstein
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 2 2021, 09:31 PM) *

I think i have near two complete sets of the parking brake parts you describe. I also have some trash 911 trailing arms that have the block that goes between the shoes at the top.

I believe the tangerine kit comes with the metal block.

I would get the e-brake parts from Bruce. beerchug.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 3 2021, 04:10 AM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 2 2021, 09:31 PM) *

I believe the tangerine kit comes with the metal block.

I would get the e-brake parts from Bruce. beerchug.gif

Thanks Mark. The Tangerine set has a thin angle iron for the block. The original is more stout
bdstone914
Here is the oarts set. I have tbe shoes. Just need to find them.

The housings are powder coated.
I dont think you need the gold guide tubes.

@The Double S
Shivers
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 3 2021, 10:18 AM) *

@The Double S

Do you know of anyone that sells just the housings? I need these to put the arms back together.

@bdstone914
bdstone914
[quote name='Shivers' date='Jul 3 2021, 02:10 PM' post='2928278']
[quote name='bdstone914' post='2928255' date='Jul 3 2021, 10:18 AM']

@The Double S
[/quote]

Do you know of anyone that sells just the housings? I need these to put the arms back together.

I dont know anywhere to get the housings. There are a bunch for sale on thesamba.com by G & R sons. They dont know their parts. Make sure there are the shorter 69-73 type. The later ones are too tall and have a larger hole pattern.

@shivers
Shivers
[quote name='bdstone914' date='Jul 3 2021, 07:03 PM' post='2928317']

@The Double S
[/quote]

I dont know anywhere to get the housings. There are a bunch for sale on thesamba.com by G & R sons. They dont know their parts. Make sure there are the shorter 69-73 type. The later ones are too tall and have a larger hole pattern.

@shivers
[/quote]

Thank you
Shivers

@The Double S
[/quote]

@shivers
[/quote]

Holy Moly! Well I found them: https://www.stoddard.com/90135208114.html

@The Double S @bdstone914 @mepstein

I'll have to keep looking, my pockets are not that deep. But if that is not a problem then here you go...
mepstein
[quote name='Shivers' date='Jul 4 2021, 09:36 AM' post='2928402']

@The Double S
[/quote]

@shivers
[/quote]

Holy Moly! Well I found them: https://www.stoddard.com/90135208114.html

@The Double S @bdstone914 @mepstein

I'll have to keep looking, my pockets are not that deep. But if that is not a problem then here you go...
[/quote]
Welcome to the world of Porsche prices. I would place a WTB on pelican and ESR. Someone will have them.
The Double S
Thank you Bruce. PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.