Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 parts -rear lid latch, screws for headlight rim
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dlindzey
my latch does not hold on the rear trunk and i can't tell which piece is at fault so looking to replace.

also need the screws for the headlight rim that holds the headlight tight. i have put in LEDs and noted some screws missing and hard to fit

if no one has these and knows where to get them please let me know. such as are those screws standard for all head light rims and easily picked up at auto parts stores.

thanks in advance.
mepstein
I think 914 rubber has the headlight screws. Post a picture of the trunk latch so we can see if it’s worn out or something else, missing parts, etc
914Sixer
Got head light trim ring screws a Lowe's. Using allen head screws .
bdstone914
QUOTE(dlindzey @ Jul 3 2021, 03:15 PM) *

my latch does not hold on the rear trunk and i can't tell which piece is at fault so looking to replace.

also need the screws for the headlight rim that holds the headlight tight. i have put in LEDs and noted some screws missing and hard to fit

if no one has these and knows where to get them please let me know. such as are those screws standard for all head light rims and easily picked up at auto parts stores.

thanks in advance.

4mm stainless allen head screws work better. Tape them the the allen wrench so they dont drop down into the bucket.
It is probably the striker on the upper latch. There is some adjustment on them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.