Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No idea why, but had to share
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Montreal914
I always find it finny to see these attempts of making a sportscar out of VWs while doing nothing on the mechanical side of it.

1600cc (~50HP) four speed... If you go through all this trouble to make something very questionable (!) rolleyes.gif , why not go all the way and build up the power train and suspension too. confused24.gif
SirAndy
icon8.gif
Steve
agree.gif
There should be a law against cruelty to VW's.
icon8.gif
Jonathan Livesay
Oh, the humanity!
PanelBilly
You need to look at the city the car comes from. This car was built in Kennewick. Its likely one of the coolest cars in town! When you grow up drinking water from the radioactive well, the creative side of the brain is a bit tainted.......

Just teasing of the folks from Eastern Washington.
KELTY360
At least he didn’t have any leftover parts. rolleyes.gif
sixnotfour
What happened to the guy in oregon that did some 914 art projects ? green with a hatch back and alot of rivets ?
euro911
The only thing that I like about it is the cool Lemmerz Marathon rally wheels that came on the Vw Baja Bug Beetle edition ... laugh.gif

Click to view attachment

gereed75
What always fascinates me about this kind of project is that they take a lot of time and effort. You would think that somewhere along the journey that one would come to their aesthetic senses and just realize that it is all wrong and stop. But no, the effort marches on and yields something like this.

amazing
Root_Werks
blink.gif
Ansbacher
Paging Dr. Frankenstein...
Shivers
"THE 1600 CC VW ENGINE ,WITH HEADERS SOUNDS LIKE ABIG V/8 ENGINE."
pfreiburger
Just wondering...do they do a lot of drugs in Portland?
mrholland2
In the slang dictionary, this car is the definition of "CF"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.