Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 74 Bumper "tits"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillJ
Looking for a nice pair of front bumper, ahem, pads for a '74. Do not have to be NOS but nice condition is mandatory for restoring a bumblebee. Think i have rears already but may be willing to take a like condition set too. Reasonable prices for a great future home?
partwerks
PM sent
racerbvd
73 74 914 Porsche Bumper Guards pn 914.505.063.10 & 914.505.064.10
$150+shipping IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image[/QUOTE]
BillJ
Would like to find a really clean non repaired set guys
mepstein
I have one that I could send you for the cost of shipping. Let me get a pic and see which side it is. Might be a couple days before I get to the storage unit. Mark
BillJ
awesome of you !
ddire333
Hard not to click on that title, was only thinking on the same the other day, missing in action from my project bumblebee, but I'm thinking delete for now - can always go for plastic surgery in the future.
BillJ
lol - yes an attention grabber for many
BillJ
Heads up i need 5 rears and four fronts in excellent shape. Have a BB and a Creamsicle coming out of paint that these will go on. Any help please!
JmuRiz
Best of luck, wish mine were in excellent shape, since I don't need them anymore.
mgarrison
I'm not sure if these are clean enough for what you are looking for...? I just wiped them off with a damp towel. Both fronts look good. Only the left rear is good. Right rear is bent/squished...
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=800
409]

Bumpers are sitting in my storage. I plan to go with fiberglass bumpers when the time comes. I can easily unbolt the "tits" and box them up if these will work... confused24.gif
BillJ
PM me with details please on those and thanks!!! Those three may just work.
Bullethead
I also have a set you can have, will post photos tomorrow.
BillJ
Thanks Russ! I am working/playing is Sarasota right now are you near there?
BillJ
@Bullethead
930cabman
[quote name='Bullethead' date='Jul 12 2021, 07:27 PM' post='2930256']
I also have a set you can have, will post photos tomorrow.
[/quote

Is there such a thing as free "tits"
Sorry, it must be instinctive
BillJ
If you are good looking enough or rich enough then yes. Otherwise you have to beg a little, like I have to. Haha
Bullethead
Hey Bill, in WPB... sorry, got tied up with contractors the last couple of days, will post pics this evening.
BillJ
thanks!
Bullethead
Unfortunately, they're both lefties (or righties, not sure) and the better of the two has a small hole. Probably easy enough to patch, free if you want them.

Click to view attachment
Bullethead
Click to view attachment
Bullethead
Click to view attachment
BillJ
Thanks Russ. Those are a little too rough for a fresh repaint LE.
BillJ
Asked the builder and holes are a show stopper. Thanks so much for pulling them out (insert joke here if you like)
BillJ
I REALLY need a right rear bumperette thats in nice shape! Anyone have one or a rear pair they can spare?
BillJ
Still looking for rear sets. All good now on fronts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.