Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Locks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TheCabinetmaker
It seems my email notifications has been disabled as l have received none from this forum since March. I'm still around and still servicing 914 locks. I'll try to pay closer attention to those that need help with their locks.
Jwjwjw
QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Jul 6 2021, 02:03 PM) *

It seems my email notifications has been disabled as l have received none from this forum since March. I'm still around and still servicing 914 locks. I'll try to pay closer attention to those that need help with their locks.

How much do you charge to rekey and refurbish? Any photos of some done?

Thanks Jeff
TheCabinetmaker
Here's a set that shipped a few weeks ago

Click to view attachment
TheCabinetmaker
I also have a great local chrome plater
T.Rick6
Hey Curt, do you mess with-6 ignition switches? I have two that need some work as well as rekeying a complete set to match the ignition switch. beerchug.gif Todd
TheCabinetmaker
Yes. I can rekey the 6 switches, although they are a bit more complicated.
T.Rick6
That’s great news, send me your address and I’ll get a box out to you over the weekend.
JmuRiz
OOOOO, cool, I need to get mine out of the car and sent over.
autopro
Great, thanks for providing this service. I sent you a PM.
ibmiked
This is a great service Curt. What’s your approximate turn around time if a set of locks does not need replating?
TheCabinetmaker
Turn around time is about one week.
drdamiansmith
QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Jul 6 2021, 10:03 AM) *

How this work ? I send you my complete door handles and trunk pull/glovebox and you re-key?
And did you say that you have a chrome shop that you can drop them off at ?

Damian
808-354-7273
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(drdamiansmith @ Jul 10 2021, 10:36 AM) *

QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Jul 6 2021, 10:03 AM) *

How this work ? I send you my complete door handles and trunk pull/glovebox and you re-key?
And did you say that you have a chrome shop that you can drop them off at ?

Damian
808-354-7273

That's it! Chrome shop can take a week or so, and the piece has to be a good candidate for rechroming.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.