Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fs: 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porsha916
moving sale: May have to scrap some parts of less than driver quality! I live in candor NY.
Don't really have the TIME to deal with individual parts! I will do the best I can! and will try to makeup parts lots. If anyone wants to look please message me! I am going to take some parts with me!
Take Care
Bill

biggrin.gif THANKS FOR LOOKING biggrin.gif Click to view attachment
PaulFV8
Bill, any chance for more photos? Interiors? 6 engine parts? 5 lug wheels? Any additional info would help

Thanks
Paul
Robarabian
Pm Sent about phone dial wheels
porsha916
more parts pic'sClick to view attachment
porsha916
moreClick to view attachment
porsha916
moreClick to view attachment
porsha916
and there is more, now you see what I have to move or sell! I was not expecting to sell my house in four days! Thanks for looking!!!!
peteyd
@Unobtanium-inc
dt4
Hey Bill, you need to fill the project car up with all the bits I will need beerchug.gif
PaulFV8
Bill, what is the final date for pickup in person? I need original bumpers and some decent door panels, mine sat in the rain before I could buy the car sad.gif

thanks Paul
Hoppie944s2
Looking for gauge cluster . What do you have?
StarBear
Following up on PM (don't see how to add photos in PMs): Looking for
1. late (the longer/wider one) headlight switch (actually, just a really good knob), part # 914 613 414 15 and
2. a resistor pack (unique to the 1.8L model), part # VW 22 906 079 and Porsche 0 280 159 001. Photos below.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
porsha916
more partsClick to view attachment
mb911
Any front bumpers?
flyer86d
Contact Matt at Retro Automotive in Claremont, NH. He buys collections such as yours.

Charlie
B2524
Any 4 lug 7x15 centerlines? Need a pair.
PhilChen
I am looking for a set of wheels 4 lugs. Do you have any complete good condition wheels?
72914wrx
Looking for two Fuch 2.0 wheels I see one !
porsha916
QUOTE(PaulFV8 @ Jul 6 2021, 05:53 PM) *

Bill, any chance for more photos? Interiors? 6 engine parts? 5 lug wheels? Any additional info would help

Thanks
Paul

some 5 lug wheels, boxster, cookie cutters, phone dials!
porsha916
QUOTE(72914wrx @ Jul 11 2021, 02:46 PM) *

Looking for two Fuch 2.0 wheels I see one !

only one fuch! and it maybe spoken for!
porsha916
QUOTE(PhilChen @ Jul 11 2021, 11:59 AM) *

I am looking for a set of wheels 4 lugs. Do you have any complete good condition wheels?

I have mahle's, empi's, petrini's, american racing, steel's and wide centerline's and wide new shelby's !
PaulFV8
Front bumper? Chrome or painted. Also any 5 lug steelies? What’s the pickup deadline?
Montreal914
Sent a pm last Saturday... confused24.gif
VRROOMM1
Do you have a trunk spoiler?
PaulFV8
Bill, any news? I still need bumpers. What's the move out date? Also still interested in 5-lug wheels and any 6 engine parts

thanks Paul
porsha916
In about a week I will be living in my camper with limited internet and maybe cell service, all the parts/wheels will be packed in a storage unit, some parts/wheels are already in storage unit! If anyone can come to my house in next few days, I make a good deal if the parts have not been packed! But I don't have time to work for anyone else! thanks for looking/and reading!!
Take care
Bill
BillJ
I really need 74 bumperettes especially rears but must be very nice shape. Any?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.