Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1973 2.0 (New Orleans)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
last337
Not currently running. Started on it a few years ago and it just keeps sitting and I want someone to do something with it and need it gone fast fast!

Longs and wheel-house were rusted out and replaced with stamped parts from restoration hardware. Will still need to be straightened a bit. Still lots of rust and will need to be taken down completely for full restoration. Everything else is there for the most part. Would probably be better for parts at this point. Motor needs rebuild but ran last time I tried (been a while). Driver side caliper was frozen last time I tried to move it but could be easily dragged onto a trailer with a winch. Has dual EMPI 40s on it.

It is located in New Orleans. I do have title. Asking $3000 OBO. Come and get it!

I have lots of pics and can give any additional details of what has been done to it over years so just ask.

Click to view attachment
last337
More pics. Still a bit outdated but again just ask for more updated details. These are pretty representative
last337
the passenger long repair, wheelhouse, and a shot from inside engine bay. the hole is there but everything below was replaced.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Coming to West Texas next week.
MM1
Very glad to see this NOLA ‘teen is in good hands . . .laissez les bons temps roulez!
914Sixer
Parts car for the "black" car from California.
914Sixer
Booking transport is a hassle. Finally on the way to Texas this week.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.